Δευτέρα 27 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

ΑγγλοΕλληνικά


ΑγγλοΕλληνικά


You changed my lights - Mou allakses ta fota !

I did her from hand - Tin ekana apo xeri !

Welcome my eyes the two - Kalos ta matia mou ta 2

I've played them! - Ta epeksa

I made her lottery! - Tin ekana laxio

I stayed bone! - Emina kokalo

I saw the Christ soldier. - Eida ton xristo fantaro

It happened the come to see. - Egine to ela na deis

Like the unfair curse. - San tin adiki katara

Something's running down to the gypsies. - Kati trexei sta giftika.

It didn't sit on us. - Den mas ekatse.

He gives her to me. - Mou tin dinei

It breaks her to me. - Mou tin spaei.

You owe me your horns. - Mou xrostas ta kerata sou

Who pays the bride. - Poios plironei tin nifi

I don't know Christ. - Den ksero Xristo

He doesn't understand Christ. - Den katalavainei Xristo

Your mind and a pound and the painter's brush. - To mialo sou kai mia lira kai tou mpogiatzi o kopanos

It's raining chairs. - Vrexei karekles

I don't have face to come out in society. - Den exo moutra na vgo stin kinonia

How from here morning morning? - Pos apo edo proi proi ?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου